Buy to Let
- Free initial consultation
- Specialist Mortgage Advisers
- See if we can help you find the right deal
Get in touch for a free, no-obligation chat with an adviser to see how we might be able to help.
Buy to Let
Our team of mortgage advisers in Peterborough provide personalised buy-to-let mortgage advice; unique to you
Whether you’re becoming a landlord for the first time or you’re looking to expand an existing portfolio you will need to take out a buy to let mortgage rather than a standard residential mortgage. A buy to let mortgage is specifically for people who are buying a property to rent out to a tenant or tenants.
How do buy to let mortgages differ from residential mortgages?
- Interest rates are usually higher on buy to let mortgages compared to residential
- Whereas for residential mortgages your deposit could be as little as 5% of the property value you will have to pay at least 25% for a buy to let mortgage.
- Unlike a standard mortgage, where the amount you can borrow is linked to your income, with a buy to let mortgage, the lender will instead look at how much rent you could make from the property on which the mortgage is secured.
We can help you arrange a bespoke buy to let mortgage solution that’s tailored to you. Call our expert team of mortgage advisers on 01733 247 390.
Get In Touch
Protecting your family is one of the most important things you can do. It is for this very reason that impartial advice is critical from qualified advisers…