Home Insurance

  • Free Initial consultation
  • Specialist Mortgage Advisers
  • See if we can help you find the right deal
Get in touch for a free, no-obligation chat with an adviser to see how we might be able to help
Scan the code below to get in touch with one of our mortgage brokers today

Home Insurance

Things happen when you least expect it...

There are two types of household insurance – buildings and contents. They are separate entities but can normally be bought together, usually with a discount.

Buildings Insurance

Having buildings insurance is mandatory when taking a mortgage, regardless of whether you’re buying a property or remortgaging. It is a condition of every mortgage offer that buildings insurance is in place. If this sounds like you, contact our financial experts in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.

Aside from the mandatory aspect, insuring your property and contents is important. Imagine having to rebuild your property or replace all of your contents following a flood or fire.

Contents Insurance

Contents Insurance covers the loss of or damage to the contents of your home. This includes your furniture, electrical goods and other items within your home. Some policies cover you for items you take outside, for example cameras, jewellery and briefcases. If you’re looking for a quote on contents insurance get in touch with our team in Peterborough.

Different policies offer different levels of cover but generally you'll be covered against theft and fire, and have the option to insure against damage you may cause by accident.

Looking for more information on buildings insurance and content insurance? Contact our team of qualified financial advisers mortgage advisers today on 01733 247 390 for East Midlands and 01223 987422 for East Anglia for individual insurance advice.

Get In Touch

Protecting your family is one of the most important things you can do. It is for this very reason that impartial advice is critical from qualified advisers…